Monday, January 18, 2010

The Golden "I Watched the Season Premiere of 24 Instead" Globes


Alright, I lied in the title; I don't even like 24. But if Ricky Gervais wasn't hosting, I would have been watching re-runs of Full House. Do people really get excited about the Golden Globes? They're like the Donnie of the Wahlberg family, nobody really brags too much about having one. But if you had a Mark (Oscar/Emmy) you might put it where someone could see it. The Golden Globes is like a spork. It combines the best in Movies and TV and tries to put them together in one night filled with winners trying to navigate their way to the stage through an obstacle course over Mariah Carey's empty booze bottles, around cast of "Precious", and through Jason Reitman's creepy beard. Sure, you can be excited, but I would rather be invited to the NCAA tournament than win the NIT.

Can't wait for the Grammys.

-JAI

No comments:

Post a Comment